Monday, February 8, 2010

Bipasha’s body is amazing - John Abraham


John Abraham can’t stop raving about the amazing body shape of his girlfriend Bipasha Basu who recently launched a fitness DVD, featuring a unique 25-minute workout programme. “She is in the most amazing shape. When I looked at her recently, my jaws dropped as I said this can't be for real.

This is the best; she is in the prime shape of her life,” John told reporters in Kolkata. In fact, Bipasha’s body figure inspired John to try out the exercises in her fitness DVD. And they did work for him. “I have tried Bipasha's workout DVD personally.

And found it to be equally good for men as well, although it is meant for women. I just think that I should follow her routine now,” John said. The couple are going strong and steady despite being in relationship for many years. They recently enjoyed a holiday in Australia.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Bipasha’s body is amazing - John Abraham"

Post a Comment