Thursday, June 3, 2010

Katrina Kaif's new love

Katrina Kaif, who had just last month confessed to being lonely, is grinning ear to ear nowadays. And there’s a reason for it.

It’s her new love which she’s found online. Now, before you let the horses of your imagination run amok, let’s clarify.

That Kat’s new love is online shopping. Since the gal can’t just saunter in a shopping mall and buy stuff without the risk of being mobbed.

She’s now enjoying e-shopping which allows her to buy things of her liking and that too without any invasion of her privacy.

“Yes I'm in love....I've fallen in love with... online shopping! Believe me it gives me the pleasure to do what I just can't in Mumbai - to buy stuff without being stared at or people approaching me,” Katrina is quoted as saying.

In a tabloid report. Her discovery of e-shopping has changed a lot for Kat. Earlier, she used to depend on her sisters.

And mom to buy things for her home. Now, she’s picking up stuff like decorative items and home accessories herself.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Katrina Kaif's new love"

Post a Comment