Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I am not skilled at art: Abhishek Bachchan


At a recent art event celebrating Big B's 70th birthday, we spotted Abhishek Bachchan looking regal in a white gold kurta.

Talking about art, he tells B-S, I am not skilled at art. I can't draw or paint. But I did have art as a subject in school. AB's Baby who spent a long time viewing the paintings said that he would later select on which artworks to buy for their homes Janak and Jalsa at Juhu.

I loved all the pieces on display. Tough to pick out a single one. We will be definitely taking some for home,` said Abhishek, who was flying abroad the next day for a shoot.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I am not skilled at art: Abhishek Bachchan"

Post a Comment