Thursday, October 25, 2012

Yes, I am doing Besharam: Ranbir Kapoor


There were reports doing the round that Ranbir Kapoor turned down Abhinav Kashyap's Besharam due to money issues. But the actor says "I come from a background where money has never been an issue. I am pretty much part of Besharam and yes, I am doing films with both the Kashyap brothers".

We have already carried a story where Ranbir's parents Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh might also be a part of Besharam. There are also very huge speculations in Trade and Media about Ranbir Kapoor following the patterns and style of Aamir Khan.

Ranbir adds "While I have great respect for Aamir sir, I am not following anybody. I am young enough to try my hands at all kinds of cinema. I am not into experimental cinema, what I am doing right now is fun, frothy and commercial".

Presently Ranbir seems to be very happy about his film 'Barfi' getting into the 100 Crore mark and receiving critical acclaims worldwide.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Yes, I am doing Besharam: Ranbir Kapoor"

Post a Comment