Sunday, July 26, 2009

Celina Jaitley and Baba Ramdev

Where Celina Jaitley openly supports the gay community in India, Baba Ramdev has claimed that homosexuality is a disease which he can cure. Both being on opposite camps, it is but natural that both will hurl accusations on each other.

This is what Baba had commented about Celina, “These actresses know nothing about Bhartiya sanskriti.

They stay away from their parents and have no morals. Unke partner har mahine badalte hain.” This comment has obviously offended Celina who is not the one to take anything lying down.

She retorts back saying, “Well, isn’t it strange that this great Brahamachari seems to know more about my sex life then.

I may know myself? I couldn’t be more amused when I heard him making such statements. I really believe though that he himself does not know.

The meaning of true ‘Brahamacharya’.” Celina also answers back on Baba’s comment that she lacks the knowledge of Indian culture. She says, “He has also challenged on my knowledge of ‘bhartiya sanskriti’. Well, this is my take on it:
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Celina Jaitley and Baba Ramdev"

Post a Comment