Friday, July 24, 2009

I Am a Big Fan of Kareena - Katrina Kaif

Not long after taking an apparent potshot at fellow actress Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif claimed to be a “big fan” of the ‘Kambakkht Ishq’ actress.

Katrina had recently said in an interview that she doesn’t need to wear a short skirt or show her legs to get audiences to go for her film.

Speculations have been rife that the comment was pointed at Kareena for her skimpy outfits in Akshay Kumar starrer ‘Kambakkht Ishq.’

However, Katrina has said that she a huge admirer of Kareena’s work and enjoyed her performance in the film.

Asked whether she had seen the film and liked it, Katrina said, “I saw the film at a private screening organized by Akshay.

He is an entertainer and I have always been a big fan of Kareena Kapoor.” Katrina is riding high on the success of her film ‘New York’ and the actress ecstatic over the accolades she received for her work in the film.

“’New York’ was a special film because of its amazing story. I am happy for the director Kabir Khan because he is one of the nicest persons I have met,” Katrina said on the sidelines of the launch of a new logo for ‘Nakshatra’ jewelery brand.

The actress who has wrapped up shooting for Priyadarshan’s next film ‘De Dana Dan’ co-starring Akshay Kumar said, “I have injured myself four times. My back and neck are hurting. Akshay said that we have given so much blood to the film that it will be a hit.” Katrina is now all set to join her family in London to celebrate her 25th birthday on July 16 but has no special plans for the day.

“It is after a long time that I will be united with my six sisters. I don’t know what we may do together on that day,” she said. Katrina brushed off queries on whether beau Salman Khan will be with her on that day and how will she celebrate.“This is not important to anyone. How does it matter,” she said. Katrina’s birthday party in Mumbai last year saw Salman and Shah Rukh Khan’s infamous spat.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I Am a Big Fan of Kareena - Katrina Kaif"

Post a Comment