Sunday, July 19, 2009

Shruti Hassans action in Luck

Superstar Kamal Hassan’s daughter is all set to make her debut in the glam-world of Bollywood with Hindi flick titled Luck, which is all set to hit the theatres on 24 of this month.

While speaking to the media, the gorgeous actress said, “I never thought that I will be introduced in a Hindi film.

Since I liked the story I agreed to act in this film. I know Imran from my young age.

Also, I liked the director Soham Shah and the production house, I am happy to act in this film. Normally an actress while doing her first film would choose a romantic story, but I chose to do an action film.

I am doing a character called Aiysha. Since, I had to do act in stunt scenes, so I had to do lots of work-out.” “I don’t believe in destiny.

I feel that if I have the blessings of my parents and God it is enough for me,” signs off the hopeful Bollywood debutante.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Shruti Hassans action in Luck"

Post a Comment