Monday, August 24, 2009

'Fit' Aishwarya returns to work

There’s no dearth of the well-wishers of Aishwarya Rai. Just a few days back, when it was learnt that the actress is down with “flu-like symptoms”, rumour began to make rounds that.

It’s probably swine flu and her well-wishers sent her so many “speedy-recovery” messages that her cell phone crashed.

“But it was the common flu. For some bizarre reason, every body assumed that I already had swine-flu. Whoever started that rumour, it caused my phone crash.

But, that was not true,” Aishwarya said at the launch of the Conquest Ceramic series of Longines watches in Hyderabad. She’s the brand ambassador of the Swiss watchmaker.

Speaking about the flu she had, Ash told the reporters: “I had the common-flu. I had fever and very bad chest-congestion.

By the grace of God I'm here today and back to a very hectic schedule, so literally after four days’ rest.”

The actress was grateful to all her well wishers for the speedy-recovery messages. “Please do convey my heart-felt thanks to all my well-wishers for all their messages. My phone crashed a couple of times because of the SMSes, I received. But, thank you all for your steady recovery messages and well-wishes,” she said.

Ash will now resume the shooting of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzaarish with Hrithik Roshan and Mani Ratnam’s Raavan with Abhishek Bachchan and Vikram. After wrapping up the two films she will shoot three songs for Vipul Shah’s Action Replay with Akshay Kumar.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "'Fit' Aishwarya returns to work"

Post a Comment