Friday, September 25, 2009

Genelia brings rich kids, slumdogs together in show

Genelia de'Souza is ready to join the bandwagon of film celebrities who are now a part of small screen as hosts of TV shows.

She will be seen hosting an unusual reality show called The Big Switch that will air on U TV Bindaas Genelia says.

I think what I like most about the conept is the fact that rich children have come in the game to help.

A slum child fulfill his dream and for me that is the most important thing." On this show, 10 rich teenagers will be paired with 10 slum kids and they will try and fullfill all the dreams of.

The slum children in various tasks. One of the contestants - a night club owner, Sunny Sara says, "It's very easy to just give a cheque or donate old clothes but working like them and living their lifestyle is the challenge."

A slum child and also a contestant on the show, Bhavesh adds, "If I win, I want to give the money to my father and mother because till now I haven't earned anything for them and it is a tradition in Hindus to give your first earning to your parents. Then I will think of whether I want to invest or not."Considering she didn't make much of an impact in her last film, Life Partner, all eyes are now on Genelia de'Souza's small screen debut which goes on air on October 24.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Genelia brings rich kids, slumdogs together in show"

Post a Comment