Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Interview - Kangana Ranaut

After mastering all negative shades, Kangana Ranaut is all set to try out lighter shades in her forthcoming film VAADA RAHA.

The actor in a chit chat with a correspondent. What's Vaada Raha all about?

VAADA RAHA is a film by Next Gen and Top Angle Productions. It is produced and directed by Samir Karnik. I play the love-interest of Bobby Deol.

He plays a doctor who is researching on cancer. He is very positive and fun-loving person.

But, an incident occurs in his life which changes the flow. It is very emotional film. And I am sure audience will love it. This is the first time you are working with Director Samir Karnik and actor Bobby Deol. How was it working with them?

As I said, Samir Karnik has made a beautiful movie and it was immensely great working with him. Bobby is a very humble co-actor. We make a nice-pair. You are known to enact the character of a drug-addict, psychic, with negative shades. And it is indeed not everyone's cup of tea. You must be mostly approached with such roles?

(Laughs)Yes, I know I am a good drug addict and psycho on screen. And that is absolutely true that I have been getting such offers...sometimes I feel I'll be getting such offers only. Your forthcoming films? KITES, ONCE UPON A TIME, NO PROBLEM and EK NIRANJAN.

Tell us something about your film KITES. I am playing a salsa-dancer in the film. I learnt many dance-steps from Hrithik Roshan on the sets. One will see different Kangana in coming times. Your journey started with GANGSTER and today you are counted amongst performance-pact actors. How does it feel? My journey has been great, touch-wood. I worked with Anurag Basu in my first film, and then did two consecutive films with him, under Mahesh Bhatt banner, what more can I ask for.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Interview - Kangana Ranaut"

Post a Comment