Monday, November 23, 2009

Katrina Barbie Hits the Stores Next Month

Katrina Kaif is getting excited at the news that the long-awaited Katrina Barbie will ready next month. It will be the first Barbie based upon a Bollywood movie personality.

"I was flattered when I heard this news," she said, "I think this is the best way to get connected to the fans and kids." The doll is a commemorative product to celebrate Barbie's 50th year.

Katrina appears to be focussing on the younger end of her fan base at the moment as she has also agreed to record an album of nursery rhymes in Hindi for A R Rahman.

With Rahman's wizardry, the simple chants she is expecting to perform could turn into something special. "Though I like taking up challenging jobs, this assignment is a bit difficult for me.

As I have never sung in Hindi before," she explained, "Singing in English would have been a bit easier, but I don't let problems bother me."

Both Ajeb Prem Ki Ghazab Kahini and New York have cemented Katrina's position as probably the most popular actress.

In Bollywood and De Dana Dan with old sparring partner Akshay Kumar must surely add to that, but Katrina is not one to get complacent and is already determined to work even harder in 2010. "I won't take things easily. I work towards perfection," she said. The year will kick off with Rajneeti, where she will be paired once again with Ranbir Kapoor.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Katrina Barbie Hits the Stores Next Month"

Post a Comment