Monday, November 2, 2009

Neha loves playing golf with her dad

Neha Dhupia, who has been promoting a golf tournament hosted by an alcohol brand by adding glamour to it, says she would have been an athlete had it not been for an accidental trip to Bollywood.

If we go by what she says, sports would have suited her more than any of the characters she has portrayed in her films.

"I play golf. It's not a regular thing but I do go with my dad sometimes and thoroughly enjoy the game.

Apart from golf, I have always been into sports and would have probably been an athlete, if not an actress," Neha says.

However, we caught her on the wrong foot when we asked her what would be closer to her heart-squash or golf, considering that squash was the game.

That catapulted her beau, Ritwik Bhattacharya, to fame. "Well, I guess I will have to say it's golf," the actress says. Wonder what Ritwik has to say!

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Neha loves playing golf with her dad"

Post a Comment