Saturday, April 17, 2010

Neeru Singh does bikini act again for Showtime

"Bollywood's new Sex Siren" is how the tinsel town hails the newcomer Neeru Singh. And she has every single reason to be called so for she is someone who can rightly be 'held responsible' for the fiery B.O. collections that her debut film Prince is witnessing now, in which she is paired opposite the heart throb Vivek Oberoi.

It's in this issue; the charming PYT goes on record to say, "My only concern was that I didn't want to look like a fat ass in the bikini. I would be strutting around in a bikini at any given time. I have no apprehensions of wearing it at all." Talking about her exit from TV, she explains, "I wasn't happy and I wasn't growing on TV so I decided to leave it. The money maybe good, but I never ran after that.

I was the only fool who left TV when I had just started making money." Talking about her love for films, Neeru adds, "I have been in love with films for as long as I remember. I practically used to watch three films everyday. I hardly went out and played and didn't have many friends. You could call me a screwed-up kid." All of this and much more, in the latest edition of Showtime!

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Neeru Singh does bikini act again for Showtime"

Post a Comment