Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vidya Balan enjoys shoot in Delhi

The temperature in New Delhi may be hovering above 40 degrees Celsius, but Vidya Balan has still found something to enjoy during her shoot for the film.

No One Killed Jessica’ in the capital with co-star Rani Mukherjee. “I love the wide open spaces, the broad streets and the crowded lanes,” Vidya is quoted as saying by a news agency.

Contrary to reports, there’s been no ego hassles between Vidya and Rani. “Rani (Mukherjee) and I have been shooting outdoors.

Since she's my favourite actress from the immediately-senior generation, I am happy to be sharing camera space with her,” Vidya said.

The shooting has been so hectic that it has left Vidya little time to catch up with people she knows in Delhi.

“There's no time to do anything. By the time we wrap up, all I want to do is crash out for the day...

Sadly, I haven't even been able to meet my sister who stays in Gurgaon (just outside Delhi)” Vidya said.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Vidya Balan enjoys shoot in Delhi"

Post a Comment