Friday, June 25, 2010

Sonu Nigam will pay tribute to late King of Pop Michael Jackson

The owner of most delicious voice in India, Bollywood playback singer Sonu Nigam, who is a huge fan of late.

Pop legend Michael Jackson, will soon launch a tribute to the late 'King of Pop' who died last year on June 25.

Sonu said he is working on a tribute for MJ with his brother Jermaine Jackson. Talking to reporters here, Sonu said 'I am working on a song which will be my tribute to Michael Jackson.

This will be the first tribute song to the singer with one of his family members. After the song is recorded, I will work on a music video and release it soon'.

'I am very happy that Jermaine agreed to work on the song with me,' he added. Read also: Islam could save MJ's life: Jermaine Jackson Today is MJ's first death anniversery.

The 92.7 Big FM will play the songs of the King of pop all day and Nigam will be on air dedicating his favourite Jackson songs.

'Micheal Jackson was a great artist and as an artist it is my duty to appreciate his commendable work.

He changed a lot of things in the music industry and I don't think any singer around the world is left untouched by.

The kind of work he has done,' said Nigam. On the professional front, Nigam informed that he is currently working on an album on world music. 'I'm not singing too many film songs nowadays because I am not getting the kind of songs I want and I am not willing to do mediocre work. I am working on a world music album currently because I want to focus and encourage non-film music as well,' he said.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Sonu Nigam will pay tribute to late King of Pop Michael Jackson"

Post a Comment