Friday, July 16, 2010

Katrina Kaif: 'I hope to find love'

Katrina Kaif is one of Bollywood's most bankable stars; she consistently sets cash registers ringing at the Box Office, but her heart is yet to break out into a song. It has been a great year so far for Katrina, who turns 26 on July 16.

Katrina Kaif I hope to find love


The recent success of Rajneeti and her participation in two exciting projects - Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan and Zoya Akhtar's Zindagi Milegi Na Dubara - have made the year truly memorable and exciting. Her professional success notwithstanding, Katrina often feels lonely and stranded in Mumbai, away from her siblings in London and mother in Chennai.

As far as professional success goes, she says, "I couldn't have asked for more." But there is something else she wants. "In the coming year I hope to find love. Every girl needs someone to share her life with," she tells TOI. Katrina is currently in Spain on the set of Zindagi Milegi Na Dubara.

She had taken off from the unit to be with her family in London in the days leading up her birthday, which she had planned to spend in the British capital. However, a change in Zoya's schedule forced to recall Katrina to Spain a day before her birthday.

"My two youngest sisters Isabella and Sonia are coming back to Spain with me, so I have a part of my family with me. And I couldn't hope to be with a better unit on my birthday. Zoya Akhtar is one of the coolest directors I've worked with," she says. Happy Birthday Katrina! We hope you find the love that you seek, even if that means you will be breaking countless hearts.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Katrina Kaif: 'I hope to find love'"

Post a Comment