Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bipasha almost kissed by a woman in public

Bipasha almost kissed by a woman in publicBollywood actress Bipasha Basu was in the news a couple of years ago when she was spotted kissing popular footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, that almost cost her relationship with John Abraham.

Once again, she almost faced the embarrassment of her life after a woman almost kissed her at Bangalore airport in full public view.“

Funniest thing happened at BLR airport entrance! One aunty pulled me dwn (down) almost pinned me to smooch me! Somehow I was saved! Near escape!" she wrote on her Twitter page.

It may be recalled that a girl bit her finger at a award function not long ago. “In Sri Lanka at an award function I was saying hello to people outside the hotel.

One girl pulled my hand and bit my finger hard! But today's aunty shocked me more!” she had twitted. Well, Bipasha should be more careful about her female fans than her male fans in the days to come!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Bipasha almost kissed by a woman in public"

Post a Comment