Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bollywood couple hot Malaika, Sallu's hot moves

Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan was recently in Delhi for the promotion of their home production “Dabangg. The movie is Arbaaz’s first attempt as a producer but he exuded the confidence of a professional, “I have been in the industry for last 14 years and have grown up observing all the technicalities of movie making. This is not new.



Even when I was acting I thought of taking up production in future. It was not a cakewalk when I decided to take up production. But I am grateful to Salman and other family members who supported me in pursuing my dream,” said the confident Arbaaz.

So what made you choose Salman over other actors? “It is a home production, so Salman had to be a part of it. He is a strong and versatile actor, he has experience and has been in the industry for a longer period than I have been. I was sure he wouldn’t deny acting in my film,” he said.

So it must be fun with bhai-bonding on the sets, no? “Salman is very professional... he would come to the set and give his best shot... wahan bhai giri nahi chalti thi,” he said. What was the challenge while filming “Dabangg”?

“It was a big challenge to cast Salman with debutante actress Sonakshi Sinha. But Sonakshi deserves a pat on her back; she was very confident during the shooting of the film and didn’t look like a newcomer,” he said.

In the film Malaika has given a hot item number with Salman, and Arbaaz has loved her moves. “Malaika is hot, sexy and confident and she fits into the role in the item song. There was no other option. It is not for the first time that she is dancing on an item song. In fact, she didn’t even hesitate in dancing with Salman on that number,” he said.

And it was not just Arbaaz’s moment... even Malaika is proud of hubby Arbaaz’s new role – Producer, “I’m very proud of him. I’m glad that I got an an opportunity to dance on an item number in the film. After all, it is our home production. It was good to see that everybody from the family be it Salman bhai or Sohail bhai, my husband or me was involved in this new project,” she said.

Did you hesitate while dancing on an item number with Salman? “Why should there be any reason. My husband’s family is very broad minded. The bonding in our family is very beautiful be it brother, sister or bhabhis,” she said.

With everyone, right from Salman to Sohail being discussed, how could the couple’s son – Arhaan stay away from the candid conversation! “If I’m at home I spend most of my time playing cricket with my son. You have to check him out, he is just 7 years old and is as good as a professional cricketer. He is a gyani guru of cricket. He teaches me what is off spin, googly etc. For a change, I enjoy talking about cricket with him and not movies. I’m sure he will become a cricketer,” he said.

“I shall make him join a cricket academy and enroll him for training,” he said. Follow us on Twitter for more stories Any more production plans for future? “I’m taking it very slow and easy. I want things to happen on their own. Even “Dabangg” was not planned, it just happened, so let’s see,” he said.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Bollywood couple hot Malaika, Sallu's hot moves"

Post a Comment