Friday, August 6, 2010

Tanushree Dutta back to her bold ways

Tanushree Dutta is one actor who would not shy away from getting saucy on-screen and she reveals that she is ready to go bold again.The actor had drawn flak from various quarters for her intimately physical act with Emraan Hashmi in Aashiq Banaya Apne.

Tanushree Dutta back to her bold ways


But she is ready to walk the steamy path again and shed some clothes, now that most actresses have done so on-screen with ease and without criticism. Ask her how bold is bold and she shoots, “Pretty much like all other actresses these days, my threshold is the regular, nothing out of the ordinary.

I would say. Although in the past few years I’ve been playing it pretty safe with my movies and photoshoots alike, now that some of our top league heroines have raised the bar with bold scenes and bikini shots I fear less about being burnt at the stake.”

And will she do a sizzling bikini number like almost everyone these days? “I was waiting for all other actresses to wear a bikini first so I can just follow the bandwagon. My bold act in Aashiq Banaya... did give me the daggers and in Bollywood, innovation and initiation is never a virtue, all those who have dared to be different have been an easy target,” she says. Since she has mentally prepared herself to do a hot act, source asked her to rate her body.

“At the moment I would give it an average five and that’s because I’m just back from an extra long and leisurely holiday,” she says, laughing. Tanushree says ‘dreamer’ is the word to best describe her as she has always followed her heart and done things without apprehension.

“It’s a childhood obsession and I could actually daydream for hours, although I must say that a lot of my achievements in life have been the result of that but sometimes it’s a sheer waste of time. I’m a Piscean and that’s my favourite excuse for still indulging,” she ends.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Tanushree Dutta back to her bold ways"

Post a Comment