Monday, October 11, 2010

Deepika Padukone working with Sharmila Tagore

“I think it’s a great compliment. I’d love to do a film like Amar Prem. I want to do a classic Hindi film heroine’s part. That is my true calling. I’m really looking forward to it.” Padukone and Sharmila Tagore have become close since Tagore played her mother in the film Break Ke Baad. The film has been directed by Danish Aslam and stars Imran Khan in the male lead. Padukone can’t keep the admiration out of her voice while speaking of the senior actor.

Deepika Padukone working with Sharmila Tagore

“We had our dimples in common and that broke the ice. She’s one of the most elegant ladies I’ve come across,” Padukone said. Padukone also refused to comment on reports she was dating Siddharth Mallya. “We all know how true such rumours are. I’m very uncomfortable talking about it. Let the press write and say what it has to. I’m not saying anything.”
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Deepika Padukone working with Sharmila Tagore"

Post a Comment