Thursday, November 18, 2010

Salman Khan is unknown for Pamela Anderson

Salman Khan is unknown for Pamela AndersonVery explosive that the man who is the heartthrob of thousands of fans, both male and female, is unknown to Pamela Anderson.

Pamela has entered the reality show Bigg Boss 4 which is being hosted by Salman Khan. But Pamela honestly admits that she doesn’t recognize the superstar of Hindi film industry.

“I have heard about Salman through media. I have seen a few Bollywood films, but I don't remember any of the actors by their name. Maybe, if I see him I will be able to recognise him (Salman),” Pamela said before her entry in Bigg Boss house on Tuesday.

Pamela also added that she was looking forward to make friends inside the house though she knows none of the housemates.

“I am going unscripted on the show,” said Pamela, adding that she’s open to doing household chores in the Bigg Boss house.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Salman Khan is unknown for Pamela Anderson"

Post a Comment