Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gauri miffed with hubby Shah Rukh Khan!

Gauri miffed with hubby Shah Rukh Khan!Gauri Khan is angry with hubby Shah Rukh these days as he is neglecting his health. She is constantly concerned about his lack of sleep.

She is perturbed with her hubby’s careless attitude towards his health. Shah Rukh stated “I know that I am traveling too much these days, I am shuttling between time zones and continents.”

He said further, “I do lose track of time once in a while, but I don’t ever get sick because of jet-lag. Everybody complains of sleep issues due to excessive travel, but I’ve yet to experience that.”

He added “I sleep for three hours a day generally. I can see everybody in deep sleep around me even when I am on flight.”

Shah Rukh said further, “When I was traveling to Singapore, everybody would catch up with a little nap but I just couldn’t. I was wide awake. Gauri is sometimes concerned about this and keeps telling me that I should slow down a bit, and catch up on my sleep.”

He said, “But like all husbands, I have only one answer for her — Lovers, too, don’t sleep, I love my work and what I am doing!”

He further added “When I’m at home, nobody wakes me up. They switch off the alarms and don’t wake me up till I am up myself. So once in a while I do get to catch up on sleep, thanks to her.”
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Gauri miffed with hubby Shah Rukh Khan!"

Post a Comment