Friday, March 11, 2011

Chang is looking for longer innings in Bollywood

Chang is looking for longer innings in BollywoodWinner of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4, Meiyang Chang, who made his debut in Bollywood with “Badmaash Company” along with Shahid Kapoor and Anushka Sharma under the Yash Raj Banner, wants to play a long stint in the industry, both as a singer as well as an actor.Chang came to limelight with reality show “Indian Idol” aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

He is a professional dentist turned singer turned actor turned television host turned dancer. The 28 year old Chang stated “In the long run, I would like to pursue singing and acting as a career. Till 40-50 years of my life I would like to do this as I enjoy doing these two things.

He added “I know that I don’t have the face of a hero but I will be happy doing supporting roles.”He said further, “Fortunately my looks have worked in my favour, I guess for a complete new comer who is not from the industry…to get into a reality show and then another then a movie.”Chang said, “I guess it is not easy for someone who looks like me.”
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Chang is looking for longer innings in Bollywood"

Post a Comment