Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hoping to make my children proud of Ra One - Shah Rukh Khan

Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan is all set to deliver more than he has promised. The ambitious King Khan’s “Ra One” DVD will have alternate endings akin to Hollywood DVDs.

Hoping to make my children proud of Ra One- Shah Rukh KhanHe revealed that the main reason behind making “Ra One” is his son Aryan, who had a wish to see his father in the role of a super-hero. SRK stated “’Ra One’ is a very special film I made for my kids. I hope I can make my children proud and this country proud. I am trying my best to make it a very good film.

The film stars Shah Rukh Khan, Arjun Rampal and Kareena Kapoor in the lead role. “Ra One” will also have video games sharing the same name. The entire game is being created in Los Angeles and will be based on the playstation format.

A source stated “Shah Rukh sat down with a lot of software experts and envisaged the game. He was thinking about it for a year. His thoughts on this precipitated only recently and the deal with the makers of the game was locked.”

The source added “There will be two main characters in the game, G.One and RA.One. Besides these two, there will be other fighters too.”“Basically, it’s a fight game. The game has something unique for every age group at home. It will be available at many outlets even before the film hits the theatres,” the source added.

In the mean time, King Khan revealed that Arjun Rampal and his characters in the video game will have the same looks and the same weapons like that of the film. Shah Rukh stated “It is a genre that we haven’t tried. You make a film with passion and love. You want to make it right and want the world to watch it.”

Inspired by Hugh Jackman, he stated “I watched all the ‘X-Men’ movies. The role of Wolverine was the biggest inspiration for me to make ‘Ra.One’. I was completely inspired by Hugh’s film.”The film is slated to hit theatres on 26th October.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "Hoping to make my children proud of Ra One - Shah Rukh Khan"

Mobwiki said...

I guess this will be the biggest block buster of 2011..

Post a Comment