Thursday, March 17, 2011

Payal Rohatgi: Dibakar Banerjee solicited a sexual support

Smalltime Bollywood sultry character Payal Rohatgi has hit features with her charges in opposition to noted chief Dibakar Banerjee. Payal declared that Dibakar has made the most of their companionship and wanted a sexual endorse!

Payal Rohatgi: Dibakar Banerjee solicited a sexual supportPayal Rohtagi says that Dibakar Banerjee has auditioned her for a role in his next film and didn’t approve her immediately despite her good show. “He said that I am too fat to play that role. He said that I am on the weightier side and asked me to take my top off. I was shocked by his behavior. I didn’t expect this from a friend,” Payal stated.

However, Dibakar Banerjee condemns Payal Rohatgi’s allegations and said that she is doing this out of desperation. “I only know her as a film director and she was auditioned by my casting director. I have nothing to do with her rejection or inclusion in my film,” he said.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Payal Rohatgi: Dibakar Banerjee solicited a sexual support"

Post a Comment