Monday, March 28, 2011

Shahrukh, Hugh Jackman & Vidya dance on stage

Shahrukh Khan, Hugh Jackman & Vidya Balan dance on stageCall me Jack bhai,” expressed Hugh Jackman at the FICCI Frames motion picture assembly in Mumbai on Friday evening. Given the solace that the X-Men star oozed, Jackman obviously felt at home.

In Mumbai as the star visitor at the FICCI meeting, Jackman was a part of the valedictory session with Shah Rukh Khan as Karan Johar took part in host. As the house went up in adulation upon his entry with wife Deborra Lee-Furness, Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan presented him. Ladies in particular were viewed stretching out their necks for a great take a gander at the performing artist who looked spruce in a grey suit and short trimmed hair.

Thanking the performer, who slipped out of the room soon following, he stated, “When I was told that I’ll be presented by the most exceptionally grand character in the planet, I thought they implied my wife.” After appropriating the response he anticipated, Jackman joined, “I state this in light of the fact that I’m a savvy man, and likewise on account of my wife's situated in the front line.”

As Johar, Khan and Jackman sat down for a chat, the Australian actor who is also an ardent cricket fan, started his note referring to the quarter final game on Thursday that Australia lost to India. “At the gym this morning, I was given a strip with a thought for the day. It said, ‘A man’s worst failures are followed by big successes’. After the game we lost yesterday, I knew that today’s going to be a great day. And now that we have cricket out of the way, let’s get chatting.”
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Shahrukh, Hugh Jackman & Vidya dance on stage"

Post a Comment