Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sinha: I am not replacing Kaif

Sinha: I am not replacing Kaif
Yet there’s no denying that the girl who debuted with the super duper hit film Dabangg last year is the preferred choice for various product brands nowadays, so much so that she has replaced Katrina Kaif as the ambassador for the fashion and apparel brand Provogue.

Sonakshi was announced as the new brand ambassador of Provogue at Yash Raj Studios in Andheri. Speaking at the function, Sonakshi said: “I am not really replacing anyone. I am just filling in a space that was empty for long. But yes, I'm enjoying it a lot.

When asked about her equation with Katrina, the brand’s previous ambassador, Sonakshi said: “I've met Katrina quite a few times and we do not discuss this. They (the likes of Katrina) have been around for quite some time now I hope I will be there.”

No doubt the girl is brimming with confidence. After all, she’s got some big movies coming up: Joker with Akshay Kumar and a film with Kamal Haasan. Way to go girl!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Sinha: I am not replacing Kaif"

Post a Comment