Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Non Stop schedule for Hansika Motwani

Non Stop schedule for Hansika MotwaniActing non-stop has not made Hansika Motwani tired. Instead, her busy schedule in Kollywood has made her happy, for the bubbly actress says she ‘eats, sleeps and enjoys’ cinema. “Acting in films not just my profession, it’s my passion. So I don’t have any regrets for not finding time to unwind. Also, this is not the age for relaxation,” says the ‘Mappillai’ heroine.

Hansika is perhaps the first actress in Tamil film industry, to act in four movies simultaneously (‘Mappillai’, ‘Velayudham’, ‘Engeyum Kadhal’ and ‘Oru Kal Oru Kannadi’), even before the release of her first flick. “I was little tensed last week, since Mappillai was getting released. But I am now happy with the film’s result. Many praised my performance in the film. I am on cloud nine,” she concludes.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Non Stop schedule for Hansika Motwani"

Post a Comment