Thursday, April 7, 2011

Preity Zinta not planning to sell stake in Kings XI Punjab

Kings XI Punjab co-owner Bollywood actress Preity Zinta has said that she will never exit the IPL franchise. She has been quoted in media reports saying that the plan was to offload stake.

Preity Zinta not planning to sell stake in Kings XI PunjabShe added that a rumour was going around of selling the franchise. "I don't think I will ever go out of it completely because to me it's my baby. I have worked very hard for it. I have given my life to it. I can't just wash my hands off it. But I think now it is settled and is in its own zone". The franchise was bought for $ 76 million. Subsequently the franchise's contract was cancelled by the BCCI, but got a reprieve from the court.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Preity Zinta not planning to sell stake in Kings XI Punjab"

Post a Comment