Monday, April 4, 2011

Tania Zaetta argues not guilty to club charges

Tania Zaetta argues not guilty to club chargesTania Zaetta will battle charges stemming from an occurrence at a Gold Coast club and states she's been profoundly harmed by "false" media reports concerning her. The previous Bollywood star briskly confronted the Southport Magistrates Court on Monday, where she argued not liable to blocking police and initiating an accessible aggravation.

Speaking outside the court, the character declared she was looking forward to demonstrating her innocence following she was captured at a Surfers Paradise club in the early hours of March 21. "I'm looking forward to confirming my purity and additionally looking send to demonstrating my innocence and substantiating there's no wrongdoing here whatsoever," she told journalists. "The extent that myself and my house are concerned, there's been some truly pernicious and misdirecting and false and inaccurate reports in the media and I likewise look advance to revising those.

She stated it had been an "exceptionally, exceptionally challenging" time for her house and spoke of her father's combat with prostate growth. "It's been exceptionally shocking that the past couple of weeks I've had to spend with him have been a small frightful," she declared.

"He is my robustness and my mother is here with me today. I have a brilliant house to help me through. "It's doubtlessly the false and misdirecting reports that have been the most drastically terrible and harming part for myself."

Her solicitor John Weller told news people he'd even now saw one CCTV recording of the episode and could be review a second, apace with prosecutors, prior to the case profits to court for May 9.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Tania Zaetta argues not guilty to club charges"

Post a Comment