Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ranaut all praise for Sharma

Kangna Ranaut all praise for Anushka SharmaKangna Ranaut is someone who is hard to impress. So much so, that recently she had even said that there is no one in the industry worth competing. But, now it seems she has spotted her competitor.

Kangna Ranaut, who will be soon seen in DOUBLE DHAMAAL, is all praise for Anushka Sharma. According to the actress, Anushka is one of the most talented heroines of today's time.Talking about the new heroines in Bollywood, Kangna is mighty impressed with Anushka's work. Says she, "I think Anushka is one of the most talented and beautiful actresses in the industry today. I love to see her on screen and I can spot a lot of promise in her. I loved her act in BAND BAAJA BAARAAT; it was a treat to watch her act. I think she is the best."

In DOUBLE DHAMAAL Kangna will share screen space with Mallika Sherawat. Talking about the film Kangna says, "I will dedicate this film to all my kid fans. I am sure they are going to have loads of fun watching me act in this comedy which is nothing but a laugh riot coming your way."
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Ranaut all praise for Sharma"

Post a Comment