Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sharma's big secret is out

Anushka Sharma's big secret is outAnushka Sharma's Bollywood story - from a dream debut with Yash Raj Films to mutltiple hits - has been an incredible one. And now the actress is opening up about how it all happened. Anushka features on the next episode of Simi Garewal's show 'Simi Selects India's Most Desirable" on Star World and she shares her incredible 'secret' on it!

Anushka, who made her debut opposite Shah Rukh Khan in 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' revealed that she was reading the book 'The Secret' when she auditioned for the film. “When a Yash Raj movie starts, there is this logo that comes up so I used to keep watching it again and again. So when the film started and that logo played first and I was like wow... it actually happened.

Anushka added that she got very emotional when she actually got the role. “I was driving back from Yash Raj studios when Adi (Aditya Chopra) told me that I'd got the role. I couldn’t drive anymore because I was crying so I stopped the car and pulled over. I called my mother and told her that I got this film. Do you know what my mother told me? She said that there was this turtle that used to be in my room - I think its some Feng Shui thing - you open the turtle and you put a wish in the turtle. And when it comes true you take it out. She's never told me about this. But after I got the film she opened it and she showed it to me and she had written there - I hope that my daughter stars in a Yash Raj film. I swear! It’s unbelievable! I think somewhere she always wanted me to be an actress."

Here's to Anushka sharing more secrets (featuring Ranveer Singh, perhaps?) on Simi Garewal's show.

The show has already featured Ranbir Kapoor, Sidhartha Mallaya, Deepika Padukone, Sonakshi Sinha, John Abraham and Abhay Deol spilling some surprising details. Watch this space for updates!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Sharma's big secret is out"

Post a Comment