Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha proves Curves are Beautiful

Sonakshi Sinha’s weight issues will now have to take a back seat as the actress has decided to prove to all the finger-pointers that curves are indeed beautiful! She is now all set to appear in Shirish Kunder’s film ‘Joker’ where she does a sizzling hot dance number.

Sonakshi Sinha proves Curves are BeautifulSonakshi herself admits that she has weight issues but she openly claims that she does not believe that one needs to be stick thin to create a stand in the industry.

It’s not that she does not have to work hard to maintain her body. The actress said, “I work hard to maintain myself and always try to look better…. Also if I have been accepted for the way I look, why would I do anything to change it? There is pressure from a lot of people, but that’s not what my audience wants. I’m happy with the way I look.”

She also rubbished rumours about Shirish’s demand that she loses weight. She clarified saying, “If it were true, I wouldn’t have five films lined up,” says the Dabangg actress.

Just recently at the Lakme india Fashion Week, many including her fans had commented on her ‘plump’ look on the ramp. In fact, Rakhi Sawant wrote on her blog that she can help out Sonakshi in losing some pounds.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

3 comments: on "Sonakshi Sinha proves Curves are Beautiful"

Anonymous said...

whu the hell is rakhi sawant to comment on sonakshi ,,,dat rakhi doest not even look like a women ..her boobs are artificial ,her face is injected everywher,,my pet cat zena looks more beautyful dan her ,,she does not even hav da manner to speak in public or even in person wid any 1 ,,,the moment she open her mouth its gutter,,rakhi get new face pack its called sonakshis shit ,,hahahha

Anonymous said...

omg i think Sonakshi has done well, she has lost alot of weight and her fans are proud of her :)

Post a Comment