Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Danny Boyle can shoot on the CST why can't I?

Danny Boyle can shoot on the CST why can`t I?
“Danny Boyle can shoot on the CST why can’t I?” Ramu says refuting rumours that he has been denied permission to shoot on actual location where the ghastly 2008 bomb attacks happened in Mumbai. “Who says I won’t be shooting on the actual locations?” says Ramu defiantly. 


Department forgotten, Ram Gopal Varma is all set to shoot his real-time real-places 26/11 drama from early next month.

Contrary to reports permission to shoot at the key points in South Mumbai where the terror attacks happened have already been obtained by the enterprising director, and that includes the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST). 

Some reports had suggested that Ramu has been denied permission to shoot at the busy centrally- located railway station where, on that fateful November night in 2008, a bunch of extremists had gunned down innocent commuters randomly. 

Says Ramu, “We are certainly shooting on real locations, including the CST. I don’t know where stories of me being denied permission to shoot at the station came from. The truth is, I am shooting at the CST. ”

Ramu will be recreating the entire carnage on actual location. 


Says the director, “Of course there will be restrictions since we’re talking about a very busy public place. We can’t just go and shoot and inconvenience the people. We’ll be given a time to shoot, just like we’ve to a time schedule for shooting at the airport. ” 


Point out that the CST is a sensitive area where a gruesome terror attack occurred and Ramu retorts, “Danny Boyle shot an entire song and dance on the same station for Slumdog Millionaire. I just need to follow the rule. ” 

Says Ramu, “It’s too early to talk about all my locations. All I will say, and you are free to read between the lines, is that we won’t fudge any of the locations or recreate any of the attack points in a studio. ”

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Danny Boyle can shoot on the CST why can't I?"

Post a Comment