Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Action allows you to let it all out: Jessica Biel


Hollywood actress talks about doing high octane action scenes in the remake of 'Total Recall'

Jessica Biel was eight when she saw Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Total Recall for the first time. Today, she can’t quite believe that she is part of the remake of the same film directed by Len Wiseman and opposite action girl Kate Beckinsale.

“I didn’t watch it too attentively at the time. It was so long ago, ” she laughs. Apparently Jessica had to audition thrice for this role. “Kate didn’t make up her mind about which of the two female leads she wanted to do, so I auditioned for both parts. But I am happy at the way we both complement each other in the film, ” she says.

Jessica had been quite apprehensive about her action sequences, that too with a pro like Kate, at the start. “I am a good mimic. And if there is somebody to show me how it is done, it’s all good. While shooting for Total Recall, there were days when I couldn’t get some of the action sequences out of my head.

Yet, it is nothing when compared to what Angelina Jolie has achieved on the action front. In other roles, you don’t get to use your body that often. Action is a stress buster; it allows you to let it all out, ” she adds.

If it’s not fighting, Jessica’s into spiritual yoga, ballet and of course, writing to tackle stress.

“Oh, I have so many dreams. I’d love to get to the base camp of Mount Everest or to be a National Geographic photographer. I am good with photos but not as good as I’d like to be. I also love to write. I would love to write short stories; I am super shy about showing it though, ” she signs off with a smile.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Action allows you to let it all out: Jessica Biel"

Post a Comment