Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm obsessed with blue: Zarine Khan


Zarine Khan ends up buying everything in the colour blue on a shopping spree in Bangkok

It's not a case of monsoon blues for Zarine Khan. Recently, while on a trip to Bangkok, the actress went on a shopping spree

She ended up buying everything in the colour blue. In fact, the actress tells us that blue has been her favourite colour since she was a kid. Zarine says, “I’m obsessed with blue.

I have a lot of blue in my wardrobe. Recently I went shopping and again ended up splurging on blue shoes and dresses.”

Currently, she is looking to purchase a blue bag. The actress also tells us that she loves the rains and would love to do a rain dance sequence in a film.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I'm obsessed with blue: Zarine Khan"

Post a Comment