Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Veena gets curvy for her Dirty Picture


If Vidya Balan gained 12 kg to play southern sex siren in "The Dirty Picture", Pakistani actress Veena Malik claims she has put on 5 kg for the Kannada version of the film and that her dialogues have not been dubbed.

"I had to put on five kg for the role because the script demanded so. Size zero does not exist here in South. I was 48 kgs, now I am 53 kg. Fourty per cent of the shooting has been completed, " Veena Malik told.

Currently Veena is shooting for "Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Maga" in Bangalore.

" 'The Dirty Picture' in Kannada has got no relation to the Hindi version. Yes, it is the story of Silk but it's a different story. You will have to wait and watch. I am speaking in Kannada in the film. It's not being dubbed."

There is a constant comparison between Veena and Rakhi Sawant, but the Pakistani actress, whose first Bollywood film "Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai" sank without a trace, says being judged doesn't bother her.

"No, it does not bother me because whenever any new thing comes, people tend to judge it or tag it. I am sure with time things will change. I am new here, so I am being judged. I don't mind that because it is human nature, " she said.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Veena gets curvy for her Dirty Picture"

Post a Comment