Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Vicky Donor speaks: My talent goes beyond my looks

`Vicky Donor` speaks: `My talent goes beyond my looks`
Ayushmann Khurrana on life post 'Vicky Donor' and signing his second film


Life’s just not the same after Vicky Donor. Ayushmann Khuranna who has become a household name post his debut in the film has two films up his sleeve — another John Abraham production and Rohan Sippy’s untitled next. The Chandigarh actor chats with us on life post his debut and juggling life in Mumbai and his hometown.

We heard about all the heartbreaks post news that you were already married!
(Laughs) Someone who finds me sexy will always find me so. It doesn’t matter if I am married! But my talent goes beyond my looks.

You have signed John Abraham’s next production as well...
It has almost the same team as Vicky Donor! The film is about a tour guide in Agra who becomes a superstar.

We heard you had great fun at IIFA?
It was great. I was the new clown in Singapore.

Life post Vicky Donor?
I never knew people would accept the film so well. It’s a huge compliment but it has added more responsibility.

As an outsider earlier it was different but now I know that celebrities are also normal human beings with great talent. There are people who are better than me but are not doing well and I have also seen the ones who are not as good as me but are still doing well.


Is it hard shuttling between two cities — Mumbai and Chandigarh?

I actually have to go to Chandigarh every month. I haven’t taken a vacation in a long time but I have to keep traveling for events. My family stays in Chandigarh. Life looks sorted…

Is there anyone in Bollywood you are aching to work with?
I am a huge fan of Madhuri Dixit. I worship Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh. And I really want to work with Anushka Sharma and Parineeti Chopra.

You have also signed Rohan Sippy’s next...
I am about to start shooting for Rohan’s film. I am so excited. I remember having interviewed Abhishek Bachchan who is doing a cameo in the film and I also once interviewed Rohan when I was a VJ. I can’t reveal any detail other than that it’s a rom-com set in Mumbai and will definitely connect with the masses.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Vicky Donor speaks: My talent goes beyond my looks"

Post a Comment