Monday, August 13, 2012

I made a lucky entry in Bollywood: Arunoday Singh


Being a Bollywood actor wasn't exactly on actor Arunoday Singh's mind a few years ago.

The young actor says, `Well, my journey into Bollywood has been quite blessed so far. I have got work without much of the struggle other many newcomers have to go through. I made a lucky entry - not a flashy or loud one.

Now, I have to work hard to sustain myself in this industry. Luck can be quite fickle, you see. Frankly, I hadn't aspired to be a Bollywood actor. I have spent a large part of my life in the US.

But, having a lifestyle, work and visa simultaneously in America is an uphill task. At one point, I had to make the decision to try and find some work in India.` Well Arunoday, we like your honesty!

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I made a lucky entry in Bollywood: Arunoday Singh"

Post a Comment