Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kunal Karan Kapoor shares his wanderlust


Kunal Karan Kapoor better known as Mohan Bhatnagar of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors loves travelling. He shares his wanderlust with B-S:

My faves
I love Goa. My perfect day in Goa would be sitting by my favourite beach or waking up as late as possible, having breakfast, swimming, having a delicious lunch, tea/coffee by the beach, followed by a swim or canoeing. I love Palolem.

I have been there so many times that locals there know me now. They greet me saying, 'Oh you are back!' I have been to Manali, Shimla, Nainital, Dehradun and now Kathmandu. I love the tranquility of the mountains. Going back, I recollect living in a `100 a day kind of hotel in Manali.

Kathmandu calling
I loved the recent shoot of my show at Kathmandu. It's a pretty hill town with clean air. Manokamana Temple and the Swayambhu Temple were worth visiting. Manokamana Temple has a steep cable ride and considering that I love heights, I enjoyed myself.

The whole of Kathmandu can be seen from the Swayambhu Temple. I wish I could visit Pokhara, Annapurna and Mustang. The Patan Darbar Square is also beautiful.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Kunal Karan Kapoor shares his wanderlust"

Post a Comment