Friday, August 31, 2012

Nawazuddin aims to be highest paid actor in Bollywood


After getting recognition and accolades for his work in films like "Kahaani" and "Gangs of Wasseypur", actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui is thinking big and his latest dream is to become the highest paid actor. But he is not ready to compromise on his work for money or luxury.

"I am very happy the way things have shaped up in my career... Now I am getting all the credit for my hard work. I want to be the highest paid actor in Bollywood and I am sure even that day will come soon," Nawazuddin told.

"I don't dream of having a flat in Mumbai or owning a car. By buying a flat of Rs.2 or Rs.3 crore, I will not compromise by doing any sort of work to repay the loan. I will never compromise with my work for the luxury. I want to do some good work."

Nawazuddin, 38, has a handful of films - "Aatma", "Mountain Man", and "Lunch Box", among others - and said: "Post-'Gangs Of Wasseypur', I am doing 'Aatma' with Bipasha Basu. Almost more than 50 percent of the film is ready. We are gearing up for the last schedule which will be shot in Panchgani and in Mumbai," the 38-year-old said.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Nawazuddin aims to be highest paid actor in Bollywood"

Post a Comment