Thursday, September 6, 2012

Alia Bhatt denies Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin remake plans with Ranbir


Alia Bhatt says that "Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin" remake plans have not been finalized yet.

Earlier it was reported that actress-turned-filmmaker Pooja Bhatt had said that she would like to cast her sister Alia Bhatt opposite Ranbir Kapoor in the "Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin" remake.

"She had just mentioned that if she would ever want to make the film, she would want it with me. Nothing is going to happen and if it happens then it's great," she told in a group interaction.

The 1991 romantic comedy was directed by Alia and Pooja's father, Mahesh Bhatt. Pooja had teamed up with Aamir Khan in the hit movie.

Meanwhile, Alia is set to enter Bollywood with Karan Johar's romantic comedy "Student Of The Year".

The actress will be seen opposite newcomers Siddharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan and says she shares a wonderful rapport with her co-stars.

"I am very fond of them. I have learned a lot from them. Both of them are so different. Varun is more lively while Siddharth is more sombre," she said.

And of course, the 19-year-old would love to be a part of her father's banner - Vishesh Fillms.

"It depends on the role. I don't want to lock myself to a particular genre. If the director feels that I can carry it off, then why not," she said.

"I don't want to confide myself to a particular slot. If I see something which I feel that I will be able to pull it off, I would go for it," she added.

Other directors on her wish list are Imtiaz Ali and Rajkumar Hirani.

"Student of the Year" is set to hit theatres Oct 19.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Alia Bhatt denies Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin remake plans with Ranbir"

Post a Comment