Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hema Malini on Norway stamp, Mahek excited

Actress Mahek Chahal, born and brought up in Norway, is excited to hear that Hema Malini has the honour of being on a Norwegian stamp. She says Hema Malini deserves more recognition.

"I have grown up watching Hemaji's films. When I got the news of this felicitation by the country that I call home, I was extremely elated. She deserves many such honours," the 33-year-old said in a statement.
"I wish I could have been a part of the Bollywood festival (in Norway), which happens every year, as it would have been such a great moment to see Hemaji receive this felicitation," she added.

Mahek left Norway a decade ago to pursue a career in Bollywood and has worked in films like "Nayee Padosan", "Chameli" and "Wanted". She was also part of "Bigg Boss 5"

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Hema Malini on Norway stamp, Mahek excited"

Post a Comment