Friday, September 14, 2012

I regret being open about my personal life

Adhyayan Suman is back in Bollywood

After a gap, Adhyayan Suman will be seen on the big screen in Milind Ukey's next project which takes on the subject of honour killings. Says Adhyayan, I will not term it as a comeback. I preferred to lie low for a while as I realised that there was more focus on my personal life (read: his liaison with Kangna Ranaut) than on my work front.

I was only 21 at that time, now I am 24 and more mature to tackle things differently. I regret being open about my personal life. I was frank and forthright. But now I feel I should not have.

He adds, I have some more projects lined up which include debutant Dheeraj Singh's film with Zayed Khan as well as an international project being helmed by a New York-based production house besides my father's film that goes on the floors in November.
I am also shooting for a film about which I cannot divulge details at the moment. Adhyayan's debut flick Haal-e-Dil proved to be a dud but his next Raaz The Mystery Continues fared better. But he followed it up with Jashnn which did not fare well. 

If it had done well, the scene would be different but I saw seen the downs early in my career, but then all this is the past for me. I am looking forward to begin my acting career anew.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I regret being open about my personal life"

Post a Comment