Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Divya Dutta on her role in Heroine


Actor Divya Dutta is thrilled with the response for her latest film. She tells B-S, "I am very happy with the kind of response I got for the film.

People never thought that I could carry off a glamorous role but they were pleasantly surprised after seeing the film. The actor's role of a business savvy publicist made everyone take notice.

Working with Madhur (Bhandarkar) was a fabulous experience, and I am glad that I got such a good opportunity to perform, says Divya, who seems to have developed a knack of surprising audiences again and again. We hope that her histrionic abilities go up with every film.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Divya Dutta on her role in Heroine"

Post a Comment