Saturday, October 6, 2012

Farah Khan's Closet Secrets

Director turned actor Farah Khan says that she's not a materialistic person by nature. But there are a few things she cherishes immensely. Read on to find out:

Favourite possession
It has to be the clothes worn by my kids, Diva, Anya and Czar on their first birthday. Shirish (Shirish Kunder) and I spent a lot of time selecting the frocks. Every year, I plan to keep their birthday outfits for them to see when they grow older.

Closet secrets
There are many outfits in my wardrobe that don't fit me. I keep them hoping that they will fit me one day. I love my wedding saris and want to wear them more often at events. Now, I have lost some weight, some clothes are falling very loose on me.
Not a collector
I am not a collector by nature. As a kid, Sajid (Khan) and I grew up in a small one-room kitchen in Bandra. We didn't have space to collect things. Sajid loves to hoard. He has a huge collection of cassettes and DVDs, which has found space in his new home.

Shirish's study room is like a kabadi ka adda. It's very irritating to see cables, wires, CDs, DVDs, laptops all around. He doesn't throw anything.

Like mom, like kids
I am very organised person. My room is clutter free like a hotel room. I like it that way. There are some small paintings made by my kids that I have put on an art board. My children are also very organised. Czar, my son is a cleanliness freak. 

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Farah Khan's Closet Secrets"

Post a Comment