Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Giaa Manek thrilled to play genie


actress Giaa Manek is elated about being a part of "Jeannie Aur Juju", inspired by the famous US TV series "I Dream of Jeannie", which she watched as a child.

Giaa, who became popular as Gopi Bahu in "Saath Nibhaana Saathiya", will play genie in the show.

"We are making a show which was a big hit in US. This is the show that I used to watch as a child. I never thought that I will get an opportunity to play the 'Jeannie'," Giaa said here Tuesday at the launch of the show.

"So I am glad I am here, I am glad that the channel and the producer felt that I could play this role with justice. We hope the show works," she added.

Ali Asgar plays the male lead and says it is a refreshing show.

"It's a very refreshing show, it has many ingredients, masti (fun), drama, emotion, love, innocence, it has fairytale-like world with magic and all. Special effects have been used beautifully," he said.

The show goes on air Nov 5 on SAB TV.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Giaa Manek thrilled to play genie"

Post a Comment