Monday, October 8, 2012

I am not supposed to know anything


Amitabh Bachchan is clueless about what's in store for him on his 70th birthday celebrations

The countdown to one of B-Town's biggest birthday celebrations has begun. However Amitabh Bachchan, who turns 70 on Thursday, October 11, is clueless about what's in store for his big day.

Though there has been buzz and reports about the plans, the Big B prefers to be in the dark.

Bachchan says, I am not supposed to know anything. I know there is a lot of planning going on but everything has been hidden from me.

So isn't the soon-to-be septuagenarian a tad curious to know what's in store for him?

Big B's deep baritone says, When I am around it's all extremely hush-hush. Everyone keeps quiet when I enter the room. So I have no clue and don't even want to ask.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I am not supposed to know anything"

Post a Comment