Monday, October 22, 2012

I wore killer heels and yet I wasn't tall enough for Rana: Sameera


Sameera Reddy was in for a shock while filming an item number for a Telugu film opposite Rana Dugabbati

According to an insider she was asked to use not one but two platforms (referred to as apple boxes down South) in order to shoot a scene with the tall actor.

It is generally the other way around where the actors use platforms to match my height. And it's common for me to wear flats while filming a movie. But here I was asked to wear killer heels and yet I wasn't tall enough for Rana says the starlet.

At least Sam was standing tall.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I wore killer heels and yet I wasn't tall enough for Rana: Sameera"

Post a Comment