Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm more of an actor than a singer: Ayushmann


Ayushmann Khurrana managed to impress audiences with not just his acting skills but his singing prowess as well.

At a recent do, B-S asked him how he plans to do his balancing act. He said, I was part of a theatre group in Chandigarh for five years, where we used to compose music for our performances and even wrote our scripts.

It was a good learning process for me. Having said, I think I'm more of an actor than a singer. I still feel scared singing live. I'm an actor who sings, not a singer who acts.

Ayushmann has recently sung for his upcoming film as well. Would he sing for another actor? `I think I would like to sing for myself, he says.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "I'm more of an actor than a singer: Ayushmann"

Post a Comment